CJK9 Kennels & boarding facility:
- Responsible for the overall supervision of CJK9 kennel facilities, Kennel Attendants & cleaning staff working at CJK9.
- Overseeing and ensuring all CJK9 protocols and procedures are carried out
Ensure high standards of cleanliness and hygiene control of the kennels, pens/play areas and general grounds
Bio hazard/pest control in the facilities (i.e. Following proper protocol for pest control and cleanup procedures to ensure safety for all animals)
The care and enrichment of all boarding dogs. Oversee the physical and emotional wellbeing of all boarding dogs, rescues or any other dogs assigned
Communicating with clients, booking of kennels and/or training
Administration duties – As required, such as Client data base and files, ensuring all forms etc. are in stock and up to date, monthly reports as per specified by Management etc.
Assisting with Marketing of our services…. i.e. boarding, training and classes, pet limo, pet relocation etc.….
Participate in Center events
Provide pictures and videos of the dogs for online marketing and to send to owners as required.
Ensure new staff are trained accordingly to our policies and assist with ongoing handler training and programs.
Monthly kennel report
- Preparing work Schedules based on work load
- Ensuring work schedules are being met as per CJK9 standards
- Maintaining work ethics, motivation and incentives
- Monthly report – Collecting and compiling all reports from kennel staff (inspections, daily health reports, kennel maintenance, etc.)